- Foster Care & Adoptive Community Training – Over 100 online courses, typically 3-4 credit hours per course, costing $5 to $10.
- Foster Parent College – Provides innovative, research-based, interactive online courses for foster, adoptive, and kinship parents. Most courses are $10 for 2 hours of training.
- FosterParentTraining.com – An annual fee of $15 per person allows you to take an unlimited number of courses.
- FosterClub – Free foster parent training courses, but there are only about 15 courses currently posted. Certificates are issued after taking a test.
- ProSolutions Training – There are 75 courses in the foster parent catalog for a variety of hours and costs.
- Christian Alliance for Orphans – Live webinars are offered monthly.
- Georgia Center for Resources and Support – Live webinars can be found on the training calendar.
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta – Multidisciplinary webinars on a variety of topics are available.
*Check with your licensing agency for exact requirements of online training resources.